Monday, October 20, 2008

HUNGRY FOR CHANGE


The most important project I've ever been involved with;



I helped out a buddy of mine with his submission for google's 10^100 Project. I worked 3 days straight on the animation in order to get it done before the deadline, and I'm pretty proud of myself for how it came out considering the amount of time I had (although there are things I want to change). I don't even think I ate for those 3 days...maybe that's why it works?

Link to the posting on Youtube;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCQPLnXFE-4

3 comments:

Claire said...

I like the idea a lot, clear and straight forward. Awesome work!

The Jerk said...

hey, looks great, the points are illustrated simply but effectively, & I like the design concept.

Dan Bob said...

Josh! nice film. Your blog is really cool. very talented. I will link you.