Sunday, August 9, 2009

OLD ANIMATION

mmm... Been super busy boarding on Madagascar 3, which is going great, but don't have much new stuff to post.

Thought I'd post an old animation I made. I did this at the end of my sophomore year, right before I dropped out. So I guess that would make this my senior film...?
The assignment was a 10 second turn and react, or something along those lines, but I wanted to make an animated short...

I remember at the time I was pretty into Tashlin, I think it shows.



peace

-Hat

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work man.

James Sutton said...

That was so cool. People like you deserve so much more attention.

Also animation needs to go back to being made on paper in my opinion. On the computer it loses the sweat and tears that were put into it.

I loved that to death.

members said...

that is great,

Jonah Landry said...

Very creative postt