Sunday, March 2, 2008

TUNNEL VISION

This is another Mock poster I've been working on for the past 72 hours straight. I'm really happy with how it came out (I've still got a few things to tweak). But I think this is one of the first times where I was actually able to put down on paper/computer-screen what I actually saw in my head... or at least pretty close.

It's the most extensive piece of digital art I've ever done (topping the poster 2 posts down), and I learned a lot doing it. I used to hate photoshop because I didn't think it was very user freindly, but now I'm starting to Dig it.

4 comments:

andre medina said...

hey man i added some new drawings.http://www.andremedina.blogspot.com/

Marco Bucci said...

This looks good - I like how the values and colours are downplayed as they recede. Really helps that character to read.

Anonymous said...

welllll... its ja big showwww

EL GRANDE said...

Lookin good Josh. It's good to feel things coming together. I've been there so many times.

Ciao,
Joe