Monday, April 12, 2010

ME-EASLES

I think I've come down with a case of the me-asles. Not sure why, but I've been drawing myself a lot lately, in cartoon manner of course.

I was thinking about doing some comic strips to post here on my bloggy-do, so I started thumb-nailing one out... but then got distracted drawing hats.


Below; If you remove the over-alls and hillbill-ish grin, this is an exact reenactment of events that transpired at the studio.

Below; Well... the simplest way to explain this is;
1. I call my cube-mate Cubie (yes I know I misspelled it in the picture, I couldn't be bothered to change it).
2. My cube-mate is convinced my toes are going to fall off because I only ever wear sandals. He calls me nubs.
3. Somebody said 'The Nubs and Cubie Show'
End.
Hmm... so maybe I'll get around to doin some of those comics... maybe.

-Hat

2 comments:

Matt Doering said...

Josh, that is hilarious! I can only imagine after meeting you two, that there will be a wellspring of inspiration for this comic. Please do it!

Jake Nussbaum said...

I love the picture Josh. Greats job