Monday, March 28, 2011

DESK CLEAN UP: MEETING DOODLES

Cleaned up my desk at the studio today, I'm really bad about keeping my workspace tidy. There were piles of paper everywhere, but I did find lots of doodles from meetings/cereal breaks of past. Here is a compilation of desk cluster;




Am I the only one who's desk gets out of control? Nevertheless, when I do finally get around to straightening things up, I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside, perhaps one of those precious little parts of life that is often over-looked.

-Hat

2 comments:

Jason Heaton said...

Hey Josh! Thanks for the comment! I've been following your blog for a while, and I dig your stuff. I've especially liked your tutorials, very clear and helpful.

I hope to come visit Lindsey sometime later this year, maybe I'll get a chance to meet you then!

Fawn said...

Haha. Yes for clutter desk, but no for cleaning up:) My office mate has a good idea of cleaning up those paper after every major pitch. I'm trying hard to keep up with him.

Cool sketches.