Thursday, June 12, 2008

GNO MORE GNOME

I recently had a chance to pitch an idea to Cartoon Network with my good friend Joey Giardina for a shorts program they are currently producing. We were able to pitch directly to Craig McCracken and Rob Renzetti, two people who have already had a long lasting impact on my so-far short lived career and of whom I have the utmost respect for.

They were very receptive to the idea and very genuine with their feedback. They liked the general tone of the short, the personalities and the relationships and offered some insightful suggestions that both myself and Joey are taking to heart. We are in the process of retooling our concept and pushing ourselves creatively to give the short as much potential as we possibly can. With that said, here is a small sample of the rejected rethinkings of what was once Big Foot and Gnome.









I'll be posting a lot more of BF and G related artwork in the next couple weeks.

No comments: