Monday, June 2, 2008

BF ALT_1 (IT'S CODE)

This character is based on an old Big Foot concept design i did, that I recently re-stumbled upon. I like the design so I started doin some drawings with him. He suits himself well to actiony poses, which is fun cause I normally don't get much action.




Also I need to give a shout out to my main man Jabari Phillips; Dreamworks Script Coordinator extroidinaire for getting me in to the premier of Kung Fu Panda. He's an incredibly down-to-earth person with a good head on his a shoulders and even nicer hat on his head.

Kung Fu Panda is awesome, it's a must see as far as I'm concerned. Best looking CG film to date and some of the best action scenes I've ever seen.

1 comment:

The Jerk said...

you lucky dog! i'm looking forward to kung fu panda, can't wait to see it!